How is aesPLLA ® prepared?
- The aesPLLA ® should be mixed with 5 ml of sterile, distilled water and 2 ml of lidocaine and at least 0.5 to 2 hours before injection. For the exact preparation and use of this product, please refer to the attached protocol.
How quickly are the results visible with aesPLLA ®?
- The achieved effect of the aesPLLA ® is usually visible and noticeable after about 4 to 6 weeks after the treatment.
How often should aesPLLA ® be applied?
- To achieve satisfactory results, it is advisable to use this product mesotherapeutically and in about 2 to 3 sessions.
- The results of this product can last for about 1 to 2 years, depending on the condition of the client’s skin.
Under which layer of skin and using which cannula should aesPLLA ® be injected?
- In general, aesPLLA ® should be injected into the subcutaneous dermis using a 21G or 23G needle. The punctured fan technique is also recommended, which produces the best possible and therefore satisfactory results
What dose should be applied to each treatment area of the aesPLLA ®?
- Depending on the treatment area, the injection dose of this product to be used differs. Thus, approximately 2 to 3 ml should be used on each temple, 1 to 1.5 ml on each lacrimal sac and 2 to 2.5 ml on each cheek. It is further recommended that a dose of 2 to 2.5 ml be applied to one nasolabial fold at a time, 1 to 1.5 ml to each marionette fold and approximately 6 ml to rather larger areas of the face.