1. Harvesting the Blood with T-LAB PRP TUBES
T-LAB PRP TUBES are 10 ml. volume tubes containing 1 ml. of anticoagulant exclusively prepared for PRP. The vacuum in the tubes enables easy harvest of the whole blood as it draws the blood into the tube, making the process easy and fast. Each T-LAB PRP TUBES Box holds 2 Tubes meaning you can harvest up to 18 ml. of blood. After drawing the blood into the tubes, remember to gently shake the tubes to permeate the anticoagulant with the blood.
2. T-LAB PRP TUBES Centrifugation
Pure PRP Protocol: 4 minutes and 830G (RCF) average 2300 RPM
Amber PRP Protocol: 8 minutes and 830G (RCF) average 2300 RPM
3. Pure PRP, Doesn’t include WBC, RBC
- No Buffy Coat
- High platelet recovery rate
- Final product: Superior volume – 4 ml.
4. Amber PRP, Leukocyte rich PRP
- Buffy Coat
- High Density PRP
- Final product: – 2 ml. each tube