Cosmetology equipment — Derma rollers
The cosmetology industry is actively developing and constantly introduces new products in the cosmetology field. Dermarollers have become very popular lately. The online cosmetology store “Cutis medical” offers you a wide range of cosmetology products, including professional equipment from the world’s best manufacturers at the most reasonable prices.
You can order derma rollers in our online store. This tool is often an important part of the skincare routine. It helps to reduce the signs of aging, rejuvenate the skin and get rid of acne scars.
How does a derma roller work?
The derma roller looks like a cosmetic roller. It has many small thin needles on the surface. These needles pierce the skin during use. The punctures are superficial and tiny, and the procedure is non-invasive. These micro-punctures of the skin can be considered a controlled injury, with no damage to the outer layer of the skin. However, these needles can destroy scar tissue. These controlled mini-punctures cause slight superficial bleeding, which releases substances that stimulate regeneration and increase collagen production.
According to cosmetologists, after 4 sessions of using the derma roller, collagen production in the skin increases by 400%. As a result, the skin becomes elastic and toned, and wrinkles become smoother.
Cosmetologists actively use derma rollers as an efficient method of stimulating collagen production. They also use them to treat facial scars and slow down the skin aging processes. A derma roller is also an effective tool for delivering serums and therapeutic agents to the skin.
Dermarollers for skincare at home are effective in eliminating the first signs of aging, the loss of skin elasticity, and expression lines, as well as in eliminating roughness and scars. Dermarollers are efficient in comprehensive therapy against stretch marks.
How to use derma rollers
Before starting the procedure, it is necessary to prepare the skin. Wipe the skin with a physiological or antiseptic solution. Before and after each procedure, be sure to thoroughly rinse and sterilize the roller. If necessary, apply the serum to the face and then apply the dermaroller. Apply a soothing product to the skin after the procedure.
In the process of using a dermaroller, it is better to follow the sequence of processing areas of the face along special lines. If you have blood clotting problems or if you are taking special medications, this procedure is contraindicated. You should avoid using the dermaroller on areas of the skin that are affected by herpes, sunburn, eczema, inflamed acne, and other skin diseases.
The additional use of supplements, which include vitamins C and A, contributes to more active collagen production. If after this cosmetic procedure, you experience pain, cosmetologists recommend applying an ice compress.
Benefits of a dermaroller for different skin conditions
1. Aging. In this case, the use of a dermaroller contributes to the active stimulation of collagen production. As a result, the skin is more elastic and the number of wrinkles is significantly reduced.
2. Scars. The dermaroller (needle length 1.5mm) breaks down scar tissue, and scarring will be minimized in just a few weeks. For acne, 1 mm needles should be used.
3. Wrinkles. Dermarollers can reduce the number of wrinkles, including expression lines on the forehead, and crow’s feet.
4. Pigmentation and sun damage. In this case, dermarollers with a needle length of 1-1.5 mm are perfect for treating skin that is prone to seasonal pigmentation or has been previously damaged by UV rays.
5. Dry skin. After the procedure with a dermaroller, any cosmetic product, regardless of whether it is a serum or a mask, or cream, will penetrate the skin more effectively and, as a result, have a better effect. The skin will look more nourished and hydrated.
Cosmetologists warn that the skin after the procedure with the dermaroller will become reddened and remain sensitive for several hours after the procedure. Don’t worry as this is a normal reaction. After a few days, the skin may be dry and flaky, but don’t worry. Use a good moisturizer, and in a week you will be able to see the result of the procedure.