The active ingredients of the cream will get rid of the unwanted acne, rashes, oily skin shine, clogged pores, and blemishes for a long period of time. It is perfect as a follow-up therapy after chemical peel procedures.
The walnut shell extract acts as a natural antibiotic. It reduces the acne while glycolic acid regulates the activity of sebaceous glands and reduces pores, at the same time strengthening the immune and regenerative properties of the skin. Vitamin C brightens acne-induced pigment spots and strengthens the skin’s resistance to unfavorable environmental factors.
- Glycolic acid triggers the skin regeneration processes. It stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, strengthens the protective-immune properties of the skin, protects against the harmful effects of the environment, and the formation of free radicals.
- Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C Ester) is a stable, fat-soluble form of vitamin C that has strong antioxidant properties. It has an important role in collagen synthesis and is an important ingredient in the regulation of melanogenesis processes. Ascorbyl palmitate brightens pigmented skin and strengthens its immune properties.
- Phytic acid is a powerful antioxidant that reduces pigmentation and cleans clogged pores.
- Calendula officinalis oil is produced from marigold, a plant known for its soothing properties for irritated skin. In addition to this, it protects the skin from the negative effects of the environment.
- Black walnut contains organic iodine, fluoride, iron, potassium, vitamins A, C, E, P, protein, bioflavonoids, and B vitamins. Walnut contains 8 and 50 times more vitamin C than blackcurrant and citrus fruits respectively. It is a natural antibiotic that helps to get rid of unwanted skin problems for a long time.
- Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are materials of organic origin that reflect the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Eliminates acne and rashes
- Reduces skin oiliness
- Reduces clogged pores
The product is suitable for the skin which is:
- Prone to skin rashes
This cream contains Glycolic acid, which can cause itching at the beginning of use, which usually passes after repetitive use, as directed. It is also recommended as a follow-up therapy after chemical peeling procedures, use the cream after 3-4 days.
Aqua, Olea Europaea Oil, Helianthus Anuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Ceteareth-20, Glycolic Acid, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Juglans Regia Shell Extract, Phytic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, 2-Bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol.