Localized fat depots
Firming action for a younger-looking skin
- The double chin is an age factor that affects men and women of all ages.
- Starting at the age of 30 an accumulation of fat occurs with the consequential heaviness of the submental area.
- Until today, the only way to get rid of a double chin was through aesthetic surgery. However, through Promoitalia’s research, it is now possible to remove the accumulation of fat in a simple non-traumatic way.
- Results are usually visible after 1st or 2nd treatment. But this is individual.
- A genetic predisposition determined by DNA
- Age with reduction of skin tonicity and an increase in accumulation of adipose
- Increase in body weight.
- Deoxycholic acid has been used since its discovery in various fields of medicine. In the human body deoxycholic acid is used as an emulsifier of lipids to facilitate intestinal lipid absorption.
- Sodium deoxycholate, the sodium salt of deoxycholic acid, is frequently used in Intralipotherapy, in association with phosphatidylcholine.
- In research, deoxycholic acid is also used as a mild detergent for the isolation of membrane-associated proteins.
- The molecule dissolves fat cells and at the same time dissolves the fat contained in it.
- Deoxycholic acid is a bile acid that emulsifies and solubilizes dietary fats in the intestine, and when injected subcutaneously, it disrupts cell membranes in adipocytes and destroys fat cells in that tissue.
- Deoxycholic acid-based solution, which enables a reorganization of the dermal tissue, creating a lifting and bio-stimulating effect.
- Arnica is a perennial herb of the Compositae family that grows wild in the Alpine meadows.
- The active ingredients in Arnica (Flavonoids, triterpenes, sesquiterpene lactones, and essential oil), confer anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial analgesic properties and stimulate blood circulation.
- Arnica which soothes the skin reduces swelling, redness, and bruising.
BEFORE / AFTER: