PROTOCOL AT THE CLINIC
Phase 1: intensive professional depigmentation
Clean previously the area with a gauze and lukewarm water.
– Step 1: Apply mesolips protector to protect the mucous membrane, labia minora and its outer area to avoid migration of the solution.
– Step 2: Apply dermamelan intimate peeling (4 mL) over the area to be treated and spread evenly using a swab or a fan brush. It is recommended to apply several layers until the product is finished to maximise the results.
Recommended exposure time: 7 min
Recommended order of application: inner thighs, mons pubis, groins, labia majora, and perianal area. Remove the product in the reverse order of application.
– Step 3: Apply post-peeling neutralizing spray. In case of residues, remove with a wet gauze and dry gently.
– Step 4: Apply a large layer of 3-4 mm of dermamelan intimate mask (7 mL) over the area to be treated, using a spatula. If necessary, apply again mesolips protector. The product should be in contact with the skin for 2 hours.
– Step 5: Place dermamelan intimate occlusive film over the area treated to facilitate the action of the active ingredients. Its application generates an occlusive effect and avoids product migration out of the treated areas. The use of the disposable panties
included in the pack prevents the product from staining and/or migrating.
HOME APPLICATION REGIMEN
Phase 2: Continuous depigmentation
– Step 1: Remove dermamelan intimate occlusive film and dermamelan intimate mask after two hours following application at the clinic. Remove the mask with plenty of lukewarm water and using an intimate cleansing gel with an adequate pH.
– Step 2: Apply crystal fiber intimate mask over the area treated. It is recommended to apply it stretched out over a surface previously protected with a towel.
Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
– Step 3: Apply at night, 48 hours after the end of the protocol at the clinic, one or two pulses of dermamelan intimate home depigmenting gel cream. Cover the area to be treated evenly. It is recommended to protect the intimate area using a panty-liner. Duration of application to be established by the doctor.